Skip to content
Football Papers: All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips This Evening
- David de Gea has told Manchester United he wants to commit his future to the club. But Ed Woodward knows he will have to make the Spanish goalkeeper one of the highest paid players at Old Trafford in a deal that could be worth up to £300,000-a-week.
- Sergio Busquets admits Pep Guardiola is the only person who could ever tempt him into a move away from Barcelona.
- Anthony Martial claims his Manchester United goalscoring form is down to playing regularly and acknowledges Jose Mourinho has overseen a tactical improvement in his game.
- A company headed up by billionaire Alisher Usmanov has not struck a fresh deal with Everton despite new advertising at Goodison.
- Brendan Galloway is hoping to return to fitness next month in order to seal a January loan move.
- Walsall boss Dean Keates has warned he will dip into the transfer market if his players don’t stop making silly mistakes.
- Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting has insisted he “did well” at Stoke City last season and feels no remorse for the part he played in the club’s relegation from the Premier League.
- Radhi Jaidi has challenged the rest of his Under-23 side to follow in Michael Obafemi and Jan Valery’s footsteps and play their way into the Southampton first team.
- Ben Foster believes head coach Javi Gracia’s calm demeanour has been an important aspect of his success at Watford.
- Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe has described as “a big miss” the loss of Adam Smith to injury.
- Brendan Rodgers is hoping to confirm that on-loan Leicester defender Filip Benkovic will stay with Celtic for the duration of this season.
- A deal to take Leicester City midfielder Vicente Iborra back to Sevilla would be “complicated”, the Spanish club’s transfer chief has said.
- Former Newcastle defender David Edgar says he is hoping to rebuild his playing career as Sunderland weigh up a potential move for the Canadian international.
- Beram Kayal is pleased to have Brighton playmaker Pascal Gross back for his first away start since the opening day of the season.
- Former Nottingham Forest ace Steve Hodge has admitted his first move away from the City Ground, to Aston Villa, was a “massive mistake”.
- Burnley goalkeeper Joe Hart has not given up on his England ambitions but says all he can do is continue to impress for his club.
- Charlie Mulgrew said he ‘never entertained’ a move away from Blackburn after committing his future to the club.
- Nelson Oliveira could be set to end his exile at Norwich City with a proposed January loan move to Turkish club Besiktas – ahead of a permanent summer switch.
DOWNLOAD MP3 HERE