Skip to content
Football Papers: All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips This Morning
- Crystal Palace full-back Patrick van Aanholt has revealed he almost quit football after five loans in six years at Chelsea.
- Chelsea have joined Arsenal and Barcelona in the hunt for Lyon star Houssem Aouar.
- Spurs and Chelsea have been urged to stamp out anti-Semitic chanting ahead of Saturday’s clash.
- Borussia Dortmund are aiming to poach 17-year-old Everton prodigy Anthony Gordon.
- Egypt boss Javier Aguirre has urged Mo Salah to quit Liverpool if Jurgen Klopp fails to deliver silverware this season.
- Chelsea are still locked in Callum Hudson-Odoi talks with a contract breakthrough yet to be agreed.
- Newcastle boss Rafa Benitez is desperate to sign Atlanta United star Miguel Almiron but West Ham and Everton are also interested.
- Arsenal are reportedly looking to raid Borussia Dortmund for a third time as they look to sign midfielder Julian Weigl in January.
- Newcastle and Brighton are pursuing Le Havre centre-back Denys Bain in the January transfer window.
- Mauricio Pochettino says Chelsea have an advantage over Spurs by not being in the Champions League.
- World Rugby’s proposals for a global 12-team league have met with resistance within the Six Nations.
- Alex Sandro looks set to stay at Juventus despite interest from Manchester United and Chelsea.
- England’s Test players will be made available for The Hundred knockout stages after an ECB u-turn.
- Martin Skrtel’s agent has ruled out any possibility of his client signing for Rangers, saying they could not afford his wages.
- Brendan Rodgers has revealed Celtic’s recruitment staff are going into overdrive in a bid to deliver top targets in January.
DOWNLOAD MP3 HERE