Skip to content
Football Papers: All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips This Morning
- David De Gea is set to become the highest-paid goalkeeper in the world by joining Paris Saint-Germain in the summer when his contract runs out at Manchester United.
- An unwillingness to insert a ‘relegation payback’ clause is hampering any potential deal for Newcastle.
- Barcelona have become the first sports team in history with average basic first-team pay of more than £10m a year.
- Liverpool teenager Ben Woodburn is expected to feature in Sunday’s mini-derby against Everton – despite being on loan to Sheffield United.
- Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea will be sold at the end of the season for £75m.
- Arsenal are ready to bid £15m for Brentford defender Ezri Konsa.
- Rafael Benitez is a shock target for mega-rich Chinese club Guangzhou Evergrande.
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has targeted USA goalkeeper Zack Steffen as a shock No2 at the Etihad.
- Manchester City are thinking about building a mega-millions training complex in London.
- Inter Milan will try to land Eliaquim Mangala on a free next summer.
- Inter Milan want to hijack Juventus’ move for Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba with a £200m mega-deal.
- Rafa Benitez insists he is not thinking of managing any other club next season – but the ball is in Mike Ashley’s court to keep him at Newcastle.
- Jose Mourinho wants Marko Arnautovic to fire Manchester United into the Premier League’s top four.
- Newcastle manager Rafa Benitez will contact the Football Association to seek an explanation as to why he has been treated differently to Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola.
- FIFA has been urged to bring in concussion substitutes by the chief medical officer for the global footballers’ players union.
- Wolves are ready to warn any interested clubs that Ruben Neves is not for sale at any price in January.
- Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho could be offered two of his dream targets – Inter Milan duo Milan Skriniar and Ivan Perisic – if he’s ready to cash in on Paul Pogba.
- Leigh Griffiths has admitted he was too fat to play for Celtic and Scotland.
- Rangers are aiming to snatch England wonderkid Dominic Solanke in January to replace Umar Sadiq.
DOWNLOAD MP3 HERE