Skip to content
Football Papers: All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips This Morning
- Arsene Wenger is interested in a high-profile return to football management with Bayern Munich as the German club look to replace Niko Kovac.
- The Labour Party is calling for sports governing bodies to introduce a single unified concussion protocol, including substitutions for head injuries.
- Borussia Dortmund are willing to strike a £70m deal with Chelsea or Liverpool for USA international Christian Pulisic – as long as he stays in Germany until the summer.
- Manchester United have expressed an interest in West Ham United forward Marko Arnautovic but they will not be making a bid for the Austria international in the January window.
- AC Milan have held talks with Chelsea over potential January deals for Cesc Fabregas, Gary Cahill and Andreas Christensen.
- AC Milan coach Gennaro Gattuso has not ruled out signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
- Sadio Mane is a doubt for Liverpool’s game against Paris Saint-Germain after being struck down by illness on Monday evening.
- David de Gea donated his gloves worn in his 250th Premier League game to non-league goalkeeper Jordan Dawes – who recently suffered a stroke at the age of 18.
- Former Premier League referee Bobby Madley has begun officiating in Norway’s sixth tier after being let go by Premier League bosses in August.
- West Ham are willing to wait until the end of the season before resuming talks with Declan Rice over a new contract.
- Manchester City youngster Brahim Diaz has agreed to join Real Madrid at the end of the season when his contract expires.
- The pitch invader who smuggled toy guns into Old Trafford when United hosted Juventus in October, triggering a major security scare, did not have a ticket and strolled into the ground through an open gate.
- Ousmane Dembele has told Barcelona he wants to leave the club in January amid links with Arsenal – and his departure could see Neymar return to the Nou Camp.
- Andres Iniesta has blamed Jose Mourinho for creating divisions in the Spain national side between Real Madrid and Barcelona players.
- UEFA is unhappy with Tottenham’s Wembley pitch ahead of their game against Inter Milan but has still deemed it fit for purpose to avoid complications.
- Peter Beardsley is coaching at non-league Gateshead on a non-contract basis while under investigation over racism allegations at Newcastle.
- Manchester United and Tottenham are reportedly monitoring Sampdoria’s 22-year-old defender Joachim Andersen.
- Galatasaray are interested in signing Liverpool strikers Dominic Solanke and Divock Origi.
- Mesut Ozil is facing an uncertain future at Arsenal with the prospect of spending more time on the bench at away games with Unai Emery disappointed in his contribution away to Crystal Palace in October.
- Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes has told Mikey Devlin he has until Friday to prove his fitness for the Scottish League Cup final.
- Toni Kroos had verbally agreed to join Manchester United in a meeting in 2013 before deciding to join Real Madrid instead.
- Rangers youngster Leon King made his U20s debut at just 14 years old in a 6-1 win over Partick Thistle in the City of Glasgow cup.
- The RFU has conceded that it may have overpaid in the £220m deal with Premiership clubs that secures the release of England players for international duty.
DOWNLOAD MP3 HERE