Skip to content
Football Papers: All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips This Morning
- helsea are interested in a January move for Real Madrid midfielder Isco, who has fallen out with manager Santiago Solari.
- The Copa Libertadores final between Boca Juniors and River Plate will be played in Qatar on December 8, 8269 miles away from Buenos Aires.
- Leeds want Newcastle goalkeeper Freddie Woodman on loan after Jamal Blackman suffered a leg break.
- Bayern Munich are keen to push through a move for Chelsea’s Callum Hudson-Odoi in January as the 18-year-old continues to stall on a new Blues contract.
- Southampton have held talks with Paulo Sousa, the former QPR and Leicester manager, about replacing under-fire manager Mark Hughes.
- Newcastle have stepped up their attempts to sign MLS star Miguel Almiron and will hold talks with Atlanta United this week.
- Mauricio Pochettino’s son, Maurizio, was named as a substitute for Tottenham U23s’ UEFA Youth League game against Inter U23s for the first time on Wednesday.
- Andy King will push for a move away from Leicester in January after becoming frustrated under manager Claude Puel.
- Manchester City are set to expand the Etihad Stadium to a 63,000-seater with possible safe standing areas.
- Everton manager Marco Silva wants a reunion with Watford midfielder Abdoulaye Doucoure but fears his former employers will ask for an unreasonable fee.
- Everton are waiting for Arsenal to resolve the future of Aaron Ramsey before approaching the Wales international over a move to Goodison Park.
- Alexis Sanchez’s relationship with Jose Mourinho is at breaking point after the Chilean did not even make the substitutes’ bench in the win over Young Boys.
- Newcastle fans are planning an ’11th-minute walk in’ in protest against Mike Ashley’s ownership of the club ahead of their game against West Ham on Saturday.
- Derby goalkeeper Scott Carson had his £80,000 vehicle stolen just weeks after he has his wallet and washbag stolen.
- Steven Gerrard has labelled striker Alfredo Morelos as Rangers’ Luis Suarez.
- Arsenal have been put off a January move for Barcelona winger Ousmane Dembele because of the player’s disciplinary issues at the Nou Camp this season.
- Injured Kevin De Bruyne was hoping to return to action in time to face Chelsea on December 8 but Man City fear he will be out for longer than expected and are treating his return with extra caution following a previous setback
- City centre horse racing is a step closer to reality following a low-key trial at Aintree where three mock races were staged to test logistics.
- West Ham’s signing of Pedro Obiang from Sampdoria is under the spotlight after the Italian club’s president was investigated over fraud.
DOWNLOAD MP3 HERE