TECNO Camon iAir 2 + is another new Camon series smartphone from TECNO for the Indian market. The TECNO Camon iAir 2 Plus Full Review and Price, is powered by the MediaTek Helio A22 MT6765 chipset which is paired with 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. The TECNO Camon iAir 2+ price is about Rs. 10,499 in India.
The full review of Camon iAir 2 plus includes 8MP front-facing camera and 2GB of RAM, 6.2-inch display with a Notch. It boasts a Full view display with taller 19:9 aspect ratio. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with TECNO’s latest HiOS 4.1 interphase. Let’s see the TECNO Camon iAir 2 Plus Full Review and Price below.
TECNO Camon iAir 2 Plus Specs and Features
- 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 processor
- IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU with 2GB RAM
- 6.2-inch display with an HD+ resolution of 1520 x 720 pixels; 2.5D curved glass display; 19:9 aspect ratio
- 32GB internal storage; Expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD card
- HiOS based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dual SIM nano + nano / nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with quad-LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP secondary camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3750mAh battery
TECNO Camon iAir 2 Plus Design And Display
TECNO Camon iAir 2 Plus Full Review and Price, it is made from a polycarbonate plastic material which makes it very light and easy to hold as well
The fingerprint scanner is in its usual position, while the dual rear shooters sit comfortably at the top left corner. It measures 156.6 x 76 x 7.9 mm in dimension. TECNO Camon iAir 2 Plus sports a fuller 19:9 aspect ratio screen and the top and bottom bezels are now slimmer compared to other Camon devices.
The TECNO Camon iAir 2 Plus Full Review and Price, sports 6.2-inch HD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, this boasts of 720 x 1520 pixels in resolution for clear visuals. It stretches up to 88.16% screen-to-body ratio.
TECNO Camon iAir 2 Plus Hardware and Software
The Camon iAir 2+ is powered by the MediaTek Helio A22. It is a quad-core processor built on the 12nm FinFET node. This is backed by the new IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU with Cortex-A53 CPU operating up to 2.0GHz.
It comes with 2GB of RAM for multitasking. Also with 32GB inbuilt storage which can be upgraded up to 128GB using a memory card. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with HiOS 4.1
TECNO Camon iAir 2 Plus Camera, Network And Connectivity
It’s equipped with dual 13MP + 2MP shooter at the rear, this supports Portrait Mode and lets you take photographs. The main 13-megapixel comes with f/1.8 aperture while the secondary 2-megapixel has f/2.4 with a quad LED flash. The 8MP selfie camera has AI Beauty Mode, supports Face ID, dedicated flash and f/2.0 aperture lens.
The TECNO Camon iAir 2 Plus supports 4G LTE connectivity and accommodates dual Nano SIMs. It also has support for Bluetooth 4.2, 3.5mm jack, USB port, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot and A-GPS, GLONASS.
TECNO Camon iAir 2 Plus Battery and Price
It powered by non-removable Lithium-Polymer 3750mAh with fast charging technology. The TECNO Camon iAir 2+ price is about Rs. 10,499 in India.
TECNO Camon iAir 2 Plus Full Specs
- Announced: September 2018
- Availability: September 2018
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 900 / 1800 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE bands 1(2300) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Dual-SIM, Nano-SIM
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
Design and Display
- Dimensions: 156.6 x 76 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: N/A
- Display: 6.2-inch, 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, IPS display
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Ambient light, Accelerometer, Proximity
- Build: Plastic
- Colours: Aqua Blue, Midnight Black, and ice blue.
Hardware and Software
- Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: MediaTek Helio A22 processor
- Graphics Processor: IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo with HiOS 4.1
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB
- Rear Camera: 13MP + 2MP dual rear cameras, auto-focus, LED flash
- Video recording: 1080 @ 30fps
- Front-facing Camera: 8 megapixels, flash
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Charging: MediaTek Pump Express (fast battery charging)
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 3750mAh
DOWNLOAD MP3 HERE